Thursday, August 20, 2009

Purple walls and spaghetti

Wow it's been 2 months since my last post! Well nothing too exciting has gone on, just a really busy summer. Josh was off in July which is always so nice. I get to take showers without Jacob banging on the door wanting to come in. I get help with all the household chores. I get to make a list of things I want done around the house and he does them. He takes the kids with him wherever he goes leaving me in the house alone to do whatever I want. Basically I get totally spolied!! Well that's over with now, and we're back to reality. Okay so Emma has asked for months now for us to paint her walls purple. We were going to wait until next year and re-do her room at the same time did Jacob's when he turned two, but I got a little excited so I decided to do it now and surprise her. The painters came over and all she knew was the playroom was getting painted, but she caught on when she saw that when they were finished with that room they headed up the stairs. She was so happy though, especailly when I pulled out the new Tinkerbell bedding she had seen at Target. Needless to say she was/is a very happy girl!






Jacob seemed to like her new room too, so much that he found a pencil an scribbled all over her walls. It came out though. Speaking of Jacob he's now 17 months old and so fun. He's got over 40 words now, and he's not afraid to use them. He's still a huge eater, eats more than me sometimes. And so this is where the spaghetti comes in :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Emma's room turned out so cute! Purple is my favorite color and that's what we painted Kiara's first room. I loved it!

That picture of Jakey is too cute for words! What a doll.