Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bye-bye preschool


I seriously can't believe that Emma is done with preschool, I feel like she just started and I was just posting about her first day. She loved going to Snells and made friends, which was what I was always worried about. I was afraid she wouldn't have any friends and would be playing alone. I don't know why I thought that but luckily that didn't happen. Emma has been very sad because she became very close with a little girl named Alexis. They were best friends and were inseparable there. They wont be at the same school, but hopefully we can get a play-date scheduled. The last week of school the kids put on a presentation for the parents. At one point it was Emma's turn to be "on stage" and after a minute or so she announced 'I need to go potty" and was led off. We got that on video and look forward to showing her and whoever she may be dating later on in life. Just kidding..... maybe.

No comments: