Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jacob turns 3

I can't believe my baby has turned 3!! He was so excited about turning 3, been talking about it since Christmas. It's been over a week and he still likes to tell people "I'm not two anymore, I'm three now." We didn't do anything big this year, had some close friends and family over for cake and ice cream and he got to open his presents of course. He's still very much into Thomas the Train and so he received a couple more of those, they keep coming up with new ones so it seems as though his collection will never be complete. My dad, "Papa Kim", came over the night before and gave him a Thomas scooter and he totally loves it! My dad has tried explaining to him several times that his middle name is Thomas because my dad and brother's middle name is Thomas, but Jacob insists that he's named after Thomas the Train.











Jacob is such a sweet boy, I cant imagine my life without him. He has the best smile, and loves to make people laugh. He's always very concerned with our feelings, will give us hugs and kisses if he thinks we look sad, and then will say 'You're not sad, you're happy now." I feel so blessed to have such caring son, and hope that his little brother will take after him in that way.








No comments: