Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why I can't sleep.

I am very very tired!! Not sleeping is part of being pregnant, especially towards the end when you are up using the bathroom anywhere from 2-4x a night, and trying to use a dozen pillows to find a comfortable position because you are sore and have aches and pains everywhere. And having Jacob decide 2 or 3x a week to come in our room at 1:45am (always the same time) and try and come snuggle with me doesn't help. But most of all what keeps me from sleeping is shown is this video.





Yes I am grateful for this miracle of life, and having a little one moving inside you can be neat at times (mostly earlier on when the baby is smaller and much more gentle with your organs), but it can also be sorta annoying I hate to say and very very uncomfortable too when they are doing somersaults. But I will try to enjoy these last few weeks because I never plan to do this again.

No comments: