Monday, June 6, 2011

Our little graduate



I seriously can not believe that Emma is done with kindergarten!! I so clearly remember posting about her first day! It has been a great year, she has met some really awesome new friends, and I have become friends with a couple of their moms. She has learned so much, she's reading books to us now, and Jacob often goes to her to be read to. She has super math skills and impresses me daily with some of things she can do now. She really loves school and learning and I want to encourage that so it continues for many more years. Kindergarten sounds so sweet and young, but now she's a big first grader and she's so excited about that. I myself have always had issues with change, but luckily at her school they keep their teacher and class for 2 years, so the only thing that will change is her grade. I am really excited to have her home for 8 whole weeks, with about half of that being before the baby is born and the other half afterwards. It gives me time to hang out with her and Jacob and give them lots of attention, and then time for her to be around the baby and get to know him before going back to school. I am so proud that Emma is my daughter, I love her so much!!






No comments: